10. Has the word, "Institute" in their school name
9. Before the game, their marching band members are recruited to play on the offensive line
8. Have no bus to travel in, only a really well-organized carpool
7. The head coach cannot figure out which end of his headset to speak in to
6. Left over scholarship spots filled in by tackling dummies
5. Team name appears on jumbo-tron scoreboard as, "Visitor"
4. When they break the huddle - pulled hamstrings
3. Think they are making a road trip to compete in a chess tournament
2. Have to shorten the game to only three quarters
1. Are on the schedule next season, too
10. Slip n' Greasy
8. Lima and Llama
4. P.A. Gass
3. Chicken or Trickin'
2. Uncle Splooey's
10. Carries a clipboard into every huddle
9. The back of his jersey read, "Quarterback"
8. Thinks the players on the opposing defense deserve a chance to catch his passes, too
7. Doesn't want his head weighed down by "that awkward helmet thing"
6. When lined up in the shotgun formation - punts the ball
5. During timeouts, runs to the sideline to discuss strategy with the offensive line coach
4. Only audibles to change where he wants to take the team out to dinner after the game
3. Wear eye-black under his nose in the shape of a mustache
2. Tells everyone the Two Minute Drill is something you buy at a hardware store
1. Was drafted in the first round by Cleveland
What This Is
Top Ten lists are compact, succinct, simple and exactly ten items in length (most of the time).