13. It’s football season?
12. An entire football game = 3 to 4 hours. Highlight shows = 30 minutes.
11. Some cooking shows these days are really engaging
10. We were watching some commercials and a football game came on
9. Don’t need to watch the game, just need our fantasy numbers
8. Footballed-out from college football on Saturday
7. Madden 17
6. Binge watch entire series of zombies, nerds and superheroes
5. Not buying the NFL Ticket
4. Not going out somewhere to watch the game and spend money
3. The games totally interrupt our social media time
2. Not sitting at home to watch the regional broadcast of my terrible regional team
10. Carries a clipboard into every huddle
9. The back of his jersey read, "Quarterback"
8. Thinks the players on the opposing defense deserve a chance to catch his passes, too
7. Doesn't want his head weighed down by "that awkward helmet thing"
6. When lined up in the shotgun formation - punts the ball
5. During timeouts, runs to the sideline to discuss strategy with the offensive line coach
4. Only audibles to change where he wants to take the team out to dinner after the game
3. Wear eye-black under his nose in the shape of a mustache
2. Tells everyone the Two Minute Drill is something you buy at a hardware store
1. Was drafted in the first round by Cleveland
What This Is
Top Ten lists are compact, succinct, simple and exactly ten items in length (most of the time).