10. Carries a clipboard into every huddle
9. The back of his jersey read, "Quarterback"
8. Thinks the players on the opposing defense deserve a chance to catch his passes, too
7. Doesn't want his head weighed down by "that awkward helmet thing"
6. When lined up in the shotgun formation - punts the ball
5. During timeouts, runs to the sideline to discuss strategy with the offensive line coach
4. Only audibles to change where he wants to take the team out to dinner after the game
3. Wear eye-black under his nose in the shape of a mustache
2. Tells everyone the Two Minute Drill is something you buy at a hardware store
1. Was drafted in the first round by Cleveland
What This Is
Top Ten lists are compact, simple and exactly ten items in length (most of the time).