10. There is finally a reason to read the ticker at the bottom of the television screen.
9. Less traffic on the streets each Sunday afternoon.
8. Water-cooler talk at the office morphs into water-cooler chest-bumping.
7. Can better justify why the television covers an entire wall of the living room.
6. Snack food companies can introduce new flavors of their staple chips upon unsuspecting fans.
5. 2-hour long highlight shows.
4. Hides the fact Summer is over, Fall will soon be gone and Winter is on its way.
3. Get to find out if your favorite team’s No. 1 overall draft pick in 2014 is still on the roster.
2. Get to find out if you can still wear your replica jersey of your team’s No. 1 draft pick in 2014.
1. Did the NFL season ever really end?
What This Is
Top Ten lists are compact, simple and exactly ten items in length (most of the time).