10. You've seen 48 Super Bowls, you've seen them all
9. Don't want to hear that Brazilian announcer yell, "Goooaalll!" after every touchdown
8. Vowed never ever to give in to peer pressure
7. Tired of the game interrupting you when you are trying to watch the commercials
6. The 11 hours of pre-game coverage will be exciting enough
5. No guarantee it will actually be “Super”
4. Everything you need to see will be on the sports highlights shows tomorrow
3. Since the halftime show stopped including high school marching bands: Not interested
2. Difficult to concentrate on the game with all of that food in front of you
1. Football? It's been years since they've actually played football in the NFL....
What This Is
Top Ten lists are compact, succinct, simple and exactly ten items in length (most of the time).