10. Player ranking board full of doodles and tic-tac-toe games
9. Primary attribute used to determine which player to draft: Vocabulary
8. Team's first pick posed on stage with the league commissioner holding the team hat in front of his chest and wearing the team jersey on his head
7. Draft picks were all chosen alphabetically by last name
6. Owner demanded the team pick one of the players from that Chelsea Football Club because he heard those guys are real good
5. Team's draft rated best overall if this was a water polo league
4. Team's first round pick traded to rival for three 4th round picks next year and a bag of Funyuns* right now
3. General manager doesn't want to draft a quarterback because he swears the organization already has a great one in the minors
2. The first two picks were used to fill team needs: Punter and Back-Up Punter
1. Confusion after each pick made. Fans were not saying, "Boo!" the were saying, "Who?"
* Funyuns and Frito-Lay were not involved in any recent draft-day dealing for any professional football teams as much as this author knows. The author does know Funyuns do taste quite good. Official Funyun Page.
What This Is
Top Ten lists are compact, simple and exactly ten items in length (most of the time).