10. Catcher takes his position behind home plate wearing his helmet brim-forward.
9. First baseman warms up in the on-deck circle with a Wiffle Ball Bat.
8. Absolutely no one on the roster the Yankees are interested in buying out.
7. Half of the front office staff come to work hoping to have a chance to drive the Zamboni between periods.
6. Center fielder always puts eyeblack into his eyes (and blames that for his poor fielding percentage).
5. When the announcer calls out a 6-4-3 he is actually giving the paid attendance for that night’s game.
4. Bobble-head night giveaway is always of the opposing team’s mascot.
3. Pitching staff ace is actually the pitching staff ace from last year’s team.
2. Fans throw foul balls back onto the field.
1. Spring Training Motto: “There’s always next year!”
What This Is
Top Ten lists are compact, simple and exactly ten items in length (most of the time).